Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Etsy stuff!







Got some new goodies put in my etsy store, have fun shopping!
 www.peaceloveandartshop.com

I am busy around here, I am working part time doing banquet set up for one of the big hotels here in Las Vegas, I will let you know how it goes and if I can survive! I am excited to make some money that I will use to travel with, not sure what our big trip will be in 2016, we are still kicking around some ideas!

I still want to see more of Italy and of Alaska and I have never been to Hawaii!!

Stay tuned for more fun in the Las Vegas thunderstorms, yes, we have had a few lately, but the sun is shining today and it is a good day to be working and living in fabulous Las Vegas!


1 comment:

Tanya said...

Darling, dahling! LOVE the anchor - you've been busy! Good luck on your first night of the job tonight!