Here is the run down followed by some photos:
1. Stayed at Turtle Bay Resort on North Shore Oahu-I highly recommend this place, has everything you possibly need to play and eat and relax!
2. Learned to Kayak, so easy and fun and we saw some turtles swimming with us!
3. Went horseback riding as the sun set over the ocean.
4. Went to a wedding where 2 of the sweetest people I ever met renewed there vows and committed to each other all over again with their adorable daughter Noa watching over.
5. Learned to ride the public bus up and down the main highway, with no car and no taxis, this is how you get around and it was so easy and fun!
6. Walked a 1 1/2 mile trek to see a small waterfall in a very lush and dense garden, Waimea Falls.
7. Ate one of the best meals ever at Lei Lei's, restaurant on the golf course at Turtle Bay, crab stuffed salmon, to die for!
8. Had shave ice at Matsumotos's and ate a shrimp plate of Giovanni's shrimp truck and even signed our names to the truck!
9. Got Tattooed by the sweetest guy at Polynesian Tattoo Factory, thank you Donovan for our cool little sister tattoos!
10. Sat on our balcony every morning to have Kona Coffee and watch the waves roll by in Hawaii!
|Mahalo Hawaii, I hope to visit you again someday!|