Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Rod....

I have not been feeling well but it did not stop my friends from inviting me to see the lengendary ROD STEWART at caesers palace! Yeah, they both scored tickets on houseseats, so I was in either way...Well, I can only hope...
Wow, so glad I went...he sang all his old classics, songs I love from the 70's & 80's...he rocked the house...it was one of the best I have seen!
Thank you Tanya and Colleen!!
Here are two of my favorites....I love them both!!
Way ahead of it's time..The killing of Georgie...about gay bashing...so awful, I think if people love each other it should not matter if you are black, white, man, woman, woman, man, man... as long as there is love.....I think this song taught me that long, long before I was even old enough to know what it all meant...thanks Rod!


And this one...Old flames burn bright and burn long....

3 comments:

Colleen Mcgraw said...

I'm still singing his songs …Kelly brought me the new CD yesterday, can't wait to hear it. Too much fun girlfriend!!

Tanya said...

What a FABULOUS evening out! ROD STILL WEARS IT WELL!!!

My Garden Diaries said...

This would be such a fun one to see!! I have never seen him in concert but he has some great classics! I hope you are better soon! There is a crazy lingering virus going around...the hubs had it for about 2 weeks! You take care! So glad you got out for a bit!!!