Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Stuff!

Hi,
I added some new items to my etsy shop so go check them out, the link is on the right! I also added a link to amazon.com to the right side of my blog, if you use it I can earn points, so if you need to shop at amazon use my link and I will send you a free gift once you shop there!

I am trying to earn money and work from home, I now know the meaning of a starving artist! It is all about marketing so I am passing out my cards and really getting more vocal about what I do for a living. (besides work for my hubby)

Etsy.com is such a fun place to shop, I have always liked to buy unique and one of a kind items everywhere I go, must be the reason I love to go antiquing, you find unique items antiquing. So Etsy is a fun place to hang out and find fun stuff, check it out next time you need a fun and unusual gift for someone!

Here is a photo of my latest copper creation, I call it "Fly me to the Moon"
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi Jackie,

I love it you're doing a great job cutting and designing with copper!