Friday, March 7, 2008

Test Results...

Well, it's official, I am allergic to cats and wheatgrass.
I will continue to live with toby and when he is no longer with us I will eventually get a dog, which I am not allergic to. Oh and I need to train toby to stay out of the bedroom, which I will try to do.
I am really bummed. I can't imagine my home with no cat, they have so much more personality then a dog and they don't smell as bad as a dog, but my allergies will only continue to get worse the older I get.
They still have no idea why I had the episode I did in January, it may have been an allergic reaction or stress, something went haywire in my system. But I am on medicine that is controlling my allergies very well so I am thankful for that.
Everyday I would sneeze and sneeze, we had tissue boxes in every room, I would go through a case a month. With the stuff I am on now, I don't think I have used one box of tissue in the last month and 1/2. I am happy for that.
Well, I don't feel much like talking so your on your own today...

1 comment:

Mandy said...

It's good you found out what you are allergic to, allergies really suck!
I'm really bad allergic to cats, I'm allergic to dogs too but not as much as cats. I do have to disagree with you on the personalities of dogs vs cats though. I think dogs have a lot of personality, anyway my dogs have a TON of personality!