Thursday, June 21, 2018

Happy Summer!!!!

My favorite day of the year!

I love summer...I love being able to walk outside in just a tank top and shorts...flip flops and sandals, even if it is midnight!!

Yes, it can still be 100* at night time!

I crave the warmth, I hate being cold, I look happy and healthy when I am basking in the sunlight...

So today I celebrate Summer!

Going to make BBQ cheeseburgers and homemade mac and cheese for dinner.

I have to get my car detailed, I am turning it in tomorrow, my lease is up and I get to drive out with a new car! Going to stick with my Toyota Rav4, it is a great car, big roomy cargo space, love the power lift gate.

So happy summer, enjoy the sunshine and I will see you back here soon with more adventures from Sunny Las Vegas Nevada!

My Rav4 I got 3 years ago, she's been good to me!
The perfect summer outfit!
The perfect summer meal!

No comments: