Saturday, December 2, 2017

oh my..it's december????

I sent my husband to New Zealand to visit his sister over Thanksgiving week, he had a wonderful time, I stayed home and decorated the house, got out all my Jim Shore Snowmen..had to buy a couple more for this year...I just love them:





I also made a homemade Vanilla Bean Cheesecake for the Hubby....for his homecoming:
                                                               He was a happy man!
Here are some pics from his trip:
Coffee shop helper, Charlie and his sister Violet!


He got to ride his sisters bike all over the island while he was there! He had a blast!

He rode all over and took some beautiful island photos!

I'm going to make him a little scrapbook, so I will share more photos later on....

Happy December everyone!!

No comments: