Monday, February 20, 2017

Rainy Days and Mondays.....

It rained all weekend here, it was a nice change from sunshine and blue skies, hmmm, that was two song references I have made so far....

Finally started to clear and I made it to the grocery store Sunday afternoon:
Clouds on my mountain!
I finished my Felix the Fox scarf, I wore him to the store and got 3 people to say how much they loved him! One lady said I should make them and sell them....but crochet and knit items are too labor intensive and you can never get your money's worth....he took about 30 hours to make, all combined....and the cost of yarn. I named him Felix which means Happy and Prosperous, so who knows maybe I can sell them?? Haha! NO....

FELIX!
Hope you are keeping busy and enjoying the winter, summer will be here soon!


No comments: