Thursday, June 26, 2014

The 25 year gift!

We stayed a little low key for our 25th year, our friends Chris and Mary came out the day after and us girls had a spa day at Green Valley Ranch Resort, Oh, I highly recommend that place! We soaked and saunaed and steamed ourselves dizzy, then we had pedicures, after all that we met the guys for a fun dinner at The Elephant Bar, after dinner we moved to the bar where we finished the evening watching the Kings hockey game on TV and laughing ourselves silly!

The one thing I requested though, was to have a professional photographer take our photos to celebrate 25 years. You see, we never had a real wedding, not the big fancy, take photos, etc., type wedding. We ran up to Lake Tahoe with my best friend, Deb, and his best friend, John, and we got married at a chapel and came home, we did get a few photos from them off a regular camera.

So I finally got my "real photos" after 25 years!

I chose Jamie Rubeis Photography She is local here in Las Vegas, she did a great job! I also splurged a little and had my hair and makeup done by Carynn Angelique another local here, she is an up and coming actress and makeup artist. Wonderful people all around!
Thank you for making my day special!

So here are my 2 favorites, thanks to my hubby for putting up with me and all the crazy stuff I make him go through! He was a real trooper considering it was over 100* outside that day!




3 comments:

My Garden Diaries said...

Jackie.....these took my breath away! They are absolutely stunning! And you know what?!? I think these are more meaningful cause you made it 25 years and the love is still jumping out of those shots! What a fantastic idea to get professional photographs for your anniversary! I love this! Happy weekend to you! Nicole xo

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I love hearing about couples that have lasted through thick and thin.

Tanya said...

FABULOUS, Chica - there were a couple more thatI had picked out too, but these are wonderful - XOXOXOXO