Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holiday Shopping?

I love to shop online and buy from artists, people who still make things with their own to hands and their creative minds.
Etsy is my favorite, you can even buy vintage stuff there too!
One of my favorite vintage items I found on Etsy were these 2 little boxing kittens:

kittens.jpg (400×300)
The absolute cuteness kills me!!
But the best things are fun jewelry, like the harmonica necklaces I just added to my shop:
Goddess of Love and Music


Peace, Wine, Music
Don't forget to support your starving artists and shop Etsy.com this year, or you can shop at
I offer free shipping to the USA, plus, you can shop in your pajamas, don't forget the coffee!


 


2 comments:

Colleen Mcgraw said...

them there little kittens are pretty cute

My Garden Diaries said...

Those kittens are adorable! And such an important message friend! Your pieces are outstanding! What a gift you have!!!! And Yep...we should all be supporting artists and local shops! A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Nicole