Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Salmon in whiskey cream sauce

Tonight I made Salmon in a whiskey cream sauce. It was pretty good! Got the idea from a friend, thanks Chris!
My husband actually ate 1 1/2 pieces, he said "oh, I really don't care for red fish" But he had seconds!
I call that a win! I also had roasted red potatoes with rosemary and roasted asparagus, a loaf of french bread as well! I had a glass of 2006 Gallo Sonoma Reserve Pinot Noir wine, nice wine!
I am going to try to cook fish once a week. If anyone has a recipe to share I would welcome the help!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I have onecook the fish in the dishwasher...where it belongs! HAHAHAHA! Charlie eats asparagus? It's a miracle...nice plating, Chica - you're so healthy!

Colleen said...

I love Salmon but Dick hates it so I can never cook it. If I want it, I have to eat it out!!!

Glad Charlie liked it!