Saturday, August 4, 2012

Breakfast is Served!

I never liked breakfast, I usually had steak and eggs if I went out, but that was long ago and far away. Now days I know how important it is to eat some breakfast, so I am trying new things, I am really digging the breakfast burrito, but I get very tired of eggs quickly. So I need more options.


Today I made my spinach and added some carmalized onions I made the day before, (I love to make a batch on monday and use them on everything all week long) then dumped in a can of the S&W black beans with jalapenos (those are really yummy), cooked that all up and spooned some on a flour tortilla (any excuse to eat a flour tortilla is a good excuse!) WOW, my new favorite breakfast burrito!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Mary said...

That's a good one! Now that I'm on summer vacation for two weeks, I'll be looking for yummy brunches! Not sure about the jalapenos though...

Colleen said...

I love the black beans with jalapeƱos! I can go with the spinach but no tortilla; I just don't care for them and toooooo many carbs!

But, you enjoy and I don't mean to burst your bubble!

Ronna said...

Looks good!

Tanya said...

Stick with the healthy living, Chica - you're gonna' outlive us all, for sure! XOXO