Sunday, June 5, 2011

Boxing Kittens!

I like to surf the internet for vintage kitchen items,...Once I saw this little set of salt and pepper shakers on etsy, I knew I had to have them for my kitchen shelves!! Oh, how dang adorable are these two? Duking it out for a place on the table???? I could not resist!! They now have a happy little home on a shelf in my vintage kitchen!
Someday I hope to hit a jackpot big enough to get me a vintage stove so I can have a "real" vintage kitchen...can you see me making pancakes on sunday morning on this.....I sure can!!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

YES! The kittens are adorable - great find, Chica!

mom said...

Hey.......Didn't you just get a fancy new stove?? All you need now is a "Betty Crocker" apron and a string of pearls (Ala June Cleaver)to cook pancakes on Sunday morning!

Mandy said...

Love, love, love that stove!!!