Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baseball and CrackerJacks!!

Well, Napoli is on the move again so look for me to be wearing a Texas Rangers Jersey! Thank goodness, I did not want to go to Toronto for a baseball game, but I would love to see Texas! I hear the BBQ down there is fabulous, I can't wait! Charlie and I will go for a baseball weekend this year, that is, if Napoli stays with the Rangers!

Rhinestone Cowgirl CrackerJack Necklace....

Tanya over at http://www.beadandneedle.blogspot.com/ is having a spectacular giveaway called Rhinestone Cowgirl CrackerJack on her blog!! She makes beautiful Vintage necklaces, they usually have vintage pieces in them or they just look absoulutly vintage! Just leave her a comment and you could win one! If you don't win she has more in her store at http://www.beadandneedle.etsy.com/  Good Luck!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh - Texas is so much better than him going Canadian! Congratulations, Chica - thanks for the shout out, too...yes, you know you rock!