Monday, March 15, 2010

Thank you to everyone who made my 45th special!

My birthday gifts, they are all so special and wonderful! The hat was a gift from Tanya, she makes flowers out of silk ribbon, she made this one special with my favorite colors teal/blue/aqua and brown and attached it to a really cool hat! I am going through a hat phase right now!
She also made a fabulous peace sign purse, I will photo that seperate but you can check out her blog for a picture of her amazing work http://www.beadandneedle.blogspot.com/
I got so many gifts from friends near and far, thank you all!!

But the best gift was a birthday breakfast with my good friend Colleen who has a lot on her plate right now, but she took time out to make me feel special and loved, Thank you C, it meant more then you will ever know!

My friends bring me more joy and laughter then anyone could ever wish for!
If you don't have friends like this, run out and find some, take classes, join clubs, get out there and meet people, you may just get as lucky as me and find the best friends in the world!
My is heart is overflowing with Peace and Love and Thankfulness!


1 comment:

Tanya said...

Wow, you ARE loved!!! What a FABULOUS haul...WE are the lucky ones, girl - thanks for being OUR friend!