Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shine on you crazy diamond...

Before I discuss Art and Soul, I have to tell you about Which one's Pink. I went to a show last night with Christy and Tanya, we went over to the Hilton to see a tribute band to Pink Floyd and we were all blown away by this band. It was an amazing show, the sound system was great, the band was great, the music was amazing, all the best songs were played. I posted a video of Shine on you crazy diamond, one of my favorite Pink Floyd songs, it is only half the song and the guitar solo in the song is played by John Stack, who I must say is one of the hunkiest and amazing guitar players I have had the pleasure of watching perform!! Turn the lights down low and play the video, and watch as John takes you to the dark side of the moon with his guitar in hand.......

3 comments:

Tanya said...

GREAT evening - GREAT band - GREAT video (couldn't find the naked one?)

Jz said...

I'd like to invite you all to my photography website - I've been shooting the band since forever now - with literally thousands of photos of Which One's Pink (mostly because I enjoy the band and the Floyd so much). There are a few albums on the main page, as you scroll down, and then a link for the Which One's Pink directory, with dozens more show photos. Enjoy.

http://dirkbag.com

John Stack said...

Jackie,

I don't believe that there are any naked photo's or video's of me online but since it worked out so well for Kim Kardashian, I'm giving it some serious thought to really break the band.

John