Thursday, August 14, 2008

Not all work and no play!

Ok is not been all work and no play, I have gotten a lot accomplished in my craft room as far as cleaning and orginizing, and I was able to get some stuff made...The first photo is my george michael and chris isaak concert frames, chris was completed long ago but I had to make one for george, dang that was an awesome concert!! The second photo is a bracelet I made for Pat K, I hope she won't read this before tomorrow morning, we are going to bingo in the morning and I am giving it to her so she can win, you all remember the piece of jewelry colleen made and won all her money, and then I made my lucky bracelet and won money so I hope this will be lucky for Pat!! The 3rd photo is a class I had last month copper balls and turquoise balls dangling amid sterling silver, cute set!! Enjoy!!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful work Jackie and by the way I think this is my favorite blog heading ever. Toby looks so cute and comfy sniffing his shoe.

Mandy said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I love the Bingo bracelet & I bet Pat did too!