Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday thoughts...

I have always liked thursday, it is the end of the week but not as hectic as friday. Friday you have to get all your work done so you can start enjoying the weekend so it gets a little scrambly, but thursday is nice and peaceful, the calm before the storm.
So I have decided that on thursday's I will post soemthing serene and peaceful....
I was talking quotes with a friend who loves them as much as I do....and so thursday you will find a quote on my blog or something thoughtful someone has done...

Welcome to my Thursday:
People are often unreasonable and self-centered.
Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives.
Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you.
Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous.
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough.
Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.
It never was between you and them anyway.
~Mother Theresa~

No comments: