Saturday, August 4, 2007

Surprise!

Ok, I have to admit I was a bit skeptical.....charlie heard billy bob on the radio talking about his upcoming show at the green valley resort ovation lounge, and charlie calls and says let's go see him, it sounds like he plays some funky blues country music and he sounds like a fun guy...so I jump on the computer and got front row seats for us...put on a sleazyshirt,tight jeans, and boots (that's what a billy bob concert calls for right?) and went to see billy bob sing....Wow! he was good...nice music, fun banter with the crowd and he even had a answer question session where we could ask him about his movies or anything...you could tell he was himself and he is someone you could just sit and hang out with and talk too....I was impressed....see this is one of my big things: "never judge a book by it's cover" and I must apologize to billy bob because I was a little guilty of that yesterday. So I'm sorry and I really enjoyed the show! I know he's a very good actor, I loved bad santa and I loved astronaut farmer, so he can go one extreme to the next, and make sure you see slingblade, he wrote that himself!

No comments: