Sunday, October 17, 2010

They've only just begun...

A kiss for luck and....
They're on their way...
Rebecca and Travis...Married 10/16/2010
Good luck my little monkey and his beautiful bride!

My son was married yesterday to beautiful Rebecca, they had a small intimate wedding with just close family and friends.
It was a wonderful celebration!
The weather was wonderful, my mom and charlie's mom made the drives, charlie's mom drove with us from Las Vegas and my mom drove with my sister Christy and Jeff from Los Angeles.

 Christy, mom, Me
 Grandma Joyce and Travis
 Mother and Son Dance...Elvis, The Wonder of You!
Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Altfather!
Wishing you many years of love and happiness!!


4 comments:

Tanya said...

Ahhhhhhh - young love! CONGRATULATIONS! Everyone looks so happy, pretty and handsome. Can't wait to hear the details...

Here's to many happy years together!

Colleen said...

What a happy-looking couple! Here's wishing them the best with their life together and even you look happy!

Beautiful pictures and bride and groom!!!!

Pat K said...

Everyone looks so beautiful and happy--especially the bride and groom. And you my dear look lovely with your hair swept back and your beautiful dress.

Pat K said...

How could I forget to mention the adorable flower girl. She's beautiful!