Tuesday, January 30, 2018

New Happenings!

I have a new venture this year...I am so in love with crocheting that my house is going to fill up with all the fun things to make, so I decided I better open another etsy shop to handle the overflow!

I love to make beanies and cowls so it will be filled with them eventually, I already have 4 in there now and I just opened!

So check it out and let me know what you think.....

I love the logo, I would like to thank JupiterStreetDesigns for the design, you can find her on etsy if you need a branding/logo set...

How adorable is this?
Plus I was able to get www.BeanieKitten.com name so go have some fun shopping in my etsy stores, all links are on the right column.

I just love this beanie, it will be perfect to wear on Valentines Day, hoping for some cooler weather, it has been 70-80 degrees here, but I still like to wear my beanies, they are so cute and fun!

Hope everyone is enjoying the winter, if you can even call it that....


No comments: