Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Holidays are over.....Welcome to 2018!

I kept myself very busy over the holidays.....new recipes, new hat, got to see my son and his wife,....

I found a copy cat recipe for this bread! Turned out great!
The brown bread from the cheesecake factory, yummy!

Easy hat to make from Wilma Westenberg on youtube, you follow along and in the end you have a gorgeous hat! the Pom Pom is from TheFireFlyHook shop on Etsy.


Hubby and I have been binge watching Walking Dead, we are on Season 6, trying to catch up with everyone else who are on season 8!


I bought a wok, I love stir fry...I wanted to make it at home, my first dish...spicy wok fried green beans...they were so good!!


Our new years dinner...Chicken pot pies (homemade) and devils food cake with chocolate frosting (not Homemade but soooo delicious!)



We stayed home for new years, just watched tv, did not even drink!
But in the morning I made the hubby cinnamon rolls....


Met up with my Travis and Rebecca at the Venetian, they had these cool Rolling Stones displays:


Here they are in there New Year Glory!
What a cute couple!!!


Hope we all have a wonderful year full of laughter and love.....

No comments: