Saturday, September 2, 2017

A fun little visit from my son!

My son Travis Carl, came to visit...
He only has monday and tuesday off from his tow truck driving job so we had to make that work..
We picked him up at the airport Sunday night, came home slept, got up Monday morning, I made him his favorite breakfast my famous fried egg sandwiches...then we went shopping at Walmart for some bbq food....
We got chicken wings, rib eye steaks, and potatoes.....Yum!
My little mama's boy!

The Bingo Boys!

Steak and eggs for breakfast on tuesday!

He is such a good little helper!

Ok the best dang chicken wings ever!!! Recipe will be given in next post!

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!
We played in the pool all day monday, had chicken wings for lunch....then bbq steak, roasted potatoes for dinner...

Tuesday we just lounged around the house until 3:30 then we headed to Lucilles for dinner then to GVR for bingo..we played the 5:00 and 7:00 session where Travis won 100.00!! Then we had to have him to the airport to fly home....it was a quick little visit but so nice to be able to spend time with my one and only baby!!! I know he is 33, but all moms will understand they will always be your baby!!!

No comments: