|I wonder if we will get snow this year??? So Fun!|
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen and thawed green beans
- 1/2 cup zucchini, sliced
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cans (15-ounces) red kidney beans, drained
- 2 cans (15-ounces) great northern or small white beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounces) can tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 cups hot water
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup small shell pasta
- Measure olive oil into a large stock pot and heat on medium.
- Put the onion, celery, garlic, green beans, and zucchini into the pot and
saute for about 5 minutes or until the onions become translucent.
- Add the vegetable broth, drained tomatoes, beans, carrots, hot water and
spices to the pot.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the spinach leaves and the pasta and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
I usually serve with salad and garlic bread. Yummy!
I have been busy making Christmas gifts, and cards:
I made this bingo cup for a bingo friend I play with, so fun, made it with the Cricut!
I love this fun card, made with Lawn Fawns gingerbread men:
|Cracks me up!|
Hope you are enjoying the cool weather and making fun stuff, summer will be here before you know it!