Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Annual Music and Squirrels Weekend!!




This is our second year of Music and Squirrels Weekend!

My sister comes to town and we meet up with Tanya for a concert and a Vegas Day.

This year it was Keith Urban and the Bellagio and Zia Records!

Every October we are hoping to get together for a concert here in town.

I book a mini suite at the Delano/Mandalay Bay, 2 beds and a couch. We meet up on Friday and hit the concert, then we don't have to drive anywhere just take tram back to hotel, we can have drinks and no one drives home!

We get up in the morning and have breakfast and go exploring in Vegas. We went to the Bellagio to see the Fall display! Squirrels! Then we took Christy over to Zia records to buy some Kieth Urban and more...

Sunday, Christy and I headed to Bingo. Christy won 25.00! Whoo-hoo!!
We met up with Tanya for breakfast then she had to go teach a class at Sin City Knit Shop.
Christy and I went shopping and I took her to the new scrapbook store in town: The Paper Bunny, great store!

We had such a great time this year! I can't wait to see what we see and do next year!!
They love to stick me under short signs:
I am vertically challanged at 5'2" so this sign was perfect!
Thanks for a GREAT weekend girls/squirrels! I love you guys!

No comments: