Sunday, September 6, 2015

Cooking with music on a boat

Pan Bagnet-french picnic sandwich
 This is a recipe for this scrumptious sandwich, you hollow out a bread bowl loaf, add layers of meats and veggies, wrap tight and put something heavy like a cast iron skillet on top in the fridge overnight, the next day you have this wonderful layered sandwich, so good, I made 2! A meat and cheese one, and a veggie and cheese one, it is so easy and so impressive looking, great for a potluck!
I am going to share the blog I got this from, her recipe has photos to go along with so you can see exactly how it is made:
Pan Bagnet Sandwich




Christy and Tanya on the Beach at Mandalay Bay...we all took in a great concert with Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin bands, what a rocking good time that was!!!

In other news my hubby bought a boat, a 2006 Bayliner Bowrider 19.5 footer. I cleaned her up and we replaced the stereo, bimini top, and 2 cusions, and she is good to go, I can't wait to be lounging on the lake!

Time to get some work done around here, I have a couple scrapbooking trips coming up so I better get packing!

No comments: