Sunday, March 15, 2015

Fabulous, Fun, and Fifty!



 
 
I would like to thank everyone for making my 50th Birthday a fun time!

My hubby surprised me with a limo ride and our friends from across town! We headed out to The Brighton Store where I was dropped at the door and told to go pick something out, I chose a beautiful turquoise set to wear this summer. After that we hopped back in the limo to Ventano's for a wonderful dinner, try the Sole, it was like BUUTTTAAA!
Then we drove down the strip, hooting and hollering at all the tourists!! Got to Treasure Island where we went to see Mystere, very odd but entertaining. After that we all jumped in taxi's and went our ways, all safe and sound to home!
they showered me with 50's and drinks and laughter, who could ask for anything more!!
Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

4 comments:

My Garden Diaries said...

Now that sounds like a time!!! What an awesome way to bring in your 50th!!!! Happy birthday pal!! I hope your new year ahead is full of more exciting adventures! And your hubby did a great job!!! Happy week to ya!!! Nicole xoxo

Colleen Mcgraw said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous 50th...good job Charlie

Dasha said...

Wow! A ride in a Limo. Sounds like you enjoyed it all tremendously.

Tanya said...

AWESOME - Chuck comes through, yet again! Glad it was so much fun, Chica!