Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

happy-new-year-images-2015.jpg (1600×1132)


Been busy this first week...Hope to be back in the swing of things soon....I sold 6 camera straps over the holiday so I need to get some made to restock my etsy shop!

It has been so cold here, I really want to get to work on my knitting.
Let see what else do I want to do this year???

Learn to knit, refinish our pool bottom and get new quiet pump, lose 5 pounds.

Hope you get everything done on your new year list!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

FABULOUS plans, Chica - I have several (like 4) patterns for boot toppers when I get back, for you to knit!!!!! Happy New Year YOU!

Tanya said...

FABULOUS plans, Chica - I have several (like 4) patterns for boot toppers when I get back, for you to knit!!!!! Happy New Year YOU!

My Garden Diaries said...

Happy New year to you friend! And how AWESOME that you sold that many! YAY! Here is to a wonderful year!!! Nicole xoxo