Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday Chatter...

Someone is enjoying the new couch a little too much!
Sammy, he is a power napper, and my hero!
 
I finally cleaned up my blog side bar, I added some new blog friends to my "blogs to check out" list, there are some really funny and talented ladies out there, so go check them out!
 
On a sad note...
 
Mr. Parsley did not survive the wrath of Hurricane Jackie...
 
RIP Mr. Parsley
I have been doing well with garlic so we will move a garlic clove into Mr. Parsley's
recently departed home.
Garlic, throw an unpeeled clove in dirt and it grows, who knew??
 
On a happy note...
 
Mr. Thyme had to get a haircut, Mr. Rosemary needs a haircut,
and Mrs. Basil is having babies like crazy!
 
 
Hope your week is going well!


2 comments:

Tanya said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - RIP Mr. Parsley - what happened? On the other hand, Sammy looks like he loves that couch! Happy Thursday, Chica!

Mary said...

Actually, Mr. Parsley was not dead...he just needed more of something. Light?