Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday Ramblings!

First on my list to talk about is Mac and Cheese, mmmmm!
My friend Colleen Myler gave me a recipe to teach me to make homemade mac and cheese, well, once I made it homemade, you can never go back to the blue and yellow box! Trust me on this one!
I will share the recipe with you this week!
Today I added broccoli, great way to get your helping of veggies!
And pasta is a great breakfast food when you stayed up late drinking wine and beer with your friends and laughing ourselves into tears, Thanks go out to Chuck and Donna for having us over and feeding my hungry hubby last night!
Dinner on us next time!

I came across this photo of Elvis and Priscilla the other day, I had never seen this one, I have a picture of them on their wedding day up in my craft room that I adore, I think of them as my fairytale come true couple, I know they loved each other so much, but fame and fortune and women got in the way, but I still believe in love that never dies.

Oh and I could not resist this photo....Mister Rogers! That is not how you count to one!!
I love this and it will be framed and hanging in my craft room as well!
He reminds me of myself, everyone thinks he is kind and sweet and good, but he had his moments when he could get down and dirty with the best of them!

I need to draw this on my kitchen chalkboard door!
This is so true, I love to hang out with people who love food and love to eat and try new foods!
 
How about my new background? I love it, I have been searching for a background with a cat and this one really fits me! Thank you Vintage Made for You at VintageMadeForYou
 
So there you are, my Saturday ramblings, hope you enjoyed them!
 

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble...sing my song...

These are delightful - I may have to even give ol' Myler's recipe a shot, once I get off the Atkins! LOVE Mr. Rogers (though it was probably more of an Eddie Murphy/Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood moment)! :-)

See ya' in a few hours, Chica!

Colleen Mcgraw said...

Not a real Mac & Cheese lover but I do love the new background