Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy new year! 2013

Wow, 2013! Crazy!!

I hope this is a good year filled with fun and laughter and travel and love!
I was given many fun and wonderful gifts this year, one from my sister is this huge jim shore statue of an angel watching over cats, I really love it:
Mr. Big decided he likes laying up there!

My friends know how much I hate the cold and how I count down the days until summer, so Tanya actually sat down and knitted me a pair of socks!! How freaking cool is that, hand knitted socks, they are so warm and soft!! The sweater is a gift from Mary Nolan-Riegle, she lugged it all the way from Ireland just for me!!! I cannot tell you how special that sweater is to me and soooooo warm!! I like to wear it with jeans and my high brown boots!
Hope you got everything you wanted for Christmas!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I love that you're all warm and snuggly! The angel is beautiful, Chica...and I've seen how fabulous that sweater is! Happy Warm New Year!

Mary said...

Glad you like it! You've wanted one forever! Happy New Year, my friend!