Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just a thought...

In case someone close to you passes away, or you know of a friend or loved one who has had their special someone leave them to soon, you may want to keep this site or pass it along...
http://www.perfectmemorials.com

They have beautiful jewelry that are actually little tiny urns, so you can put a little bit of a loved one inside and carry them with you everyday. Even if your loved one is a pet who was much more then a pet but a part of the family, they have beautiful jewelry just for that as well.

I chose one, and my sister chose one, for my mom who passed, and charlie's sister is getting one for her mom who passed. They have over 1000 pieces to choose from!
They are very well made and packaged with instructions and everything you need.
I highly recommend this site, beautiful jewelry!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

You should put a photo of yours, Chica - it's beautiful! Happy Wednesday...

Colleen Mcgraw said...

I am going to get one for my dad!