Tuesday, August 2, 2011

TOP TEN REASONS.....

TOP TEN REASONS TO HAVE YOUR SISTER VISIT:

1. Private jewelry class with Colleen, complete with Fabulous Lemon Cupcakes and Bracelet making!
2. Meeting up with your old high school buddy, Debbie!
3. Swimming pool and Pina Coladas!
4. Staying at the Fabulous M Resort!
5. Scrapbooking with My Urban Escapes 24/7!
6. Going to the Peter Frampton Concert on the beach at Mandalay Bay!
7. Pasteries/Orange Panattone from BabyCakes everyday!
8. Breakfast Quesadilla from Hash Hash a Go Go!
9. Bloody Mary's and Bingo!
10. The Top 10 reason for having your sister visit is spending time together!

5 comments:

Colleen Mcgraw said...

Wow you girls packed a bunch of fun stuff in a very short time. It is so special to have a close relationship with your sister....I should know ...I have 2.

Colleen said...

It looks like you had a great time and it's nice to have a sister here that isn't sick all of the time! Glad you had so much fun!

Tanya said...

What a GREAT sister she is!!! You girls packed a LOT into that short time - where's Christy's bracelet?

Anonymous said...

WOW- did we ever have a good time!! I had a blast, and I'm so glad I have my sister to hang out with! Lucky ME!
Love ya! Christy

Susan said...

Aren't sisters wonderful!