Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pajama shopping?? Head to Etsy!!

I love to shop online, my favorite place to shop is Etsy.com
I love to buy handmade and support other creative artist's like myself!

Here is a fun sign I picked up for 5.00 from thekeepsakechest  :
Here is a fun Tag/Bookmark I got from: kilkennycat :
 

The best part is, you can shop in your pajamas while slurpping coffee! You don't have to get all dressed up. Yes, I am still one of those people who get dressed to go to the grocery store.
I do not go to the store in slippers and pajamas like the rest of society is doing...that is just disgusting!

I take a shower, get dressed properly (clothing that covers at least 80% of my body), put on a little makeup, jewelry and go shopping. People could learn a lot from me.

So if you are one of the people who enjoy shopping in your jammies, head on over to Etsy.com and be sure to visit peaceloveandartshop I just added 5 new items to my shelves!
I have Dog Whistle necklaces, Glass Guitars, and My Mini Harmonica necklaces are there too!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

YAY for pajama shopping! Jackie's shop is a GREAT place for some pretty wonderful gifts...or a piece for yourself!