Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vegas baby!


I love las vegas we all know that. One of my favorite things to do is go visit the strip, my husband knows this and humors me by driving down the strip every once in awhile. I love to roll down the window and watch all the tourists, I love the hotels and the lights and signs, the music you hear as you drive slowly by, people drinking and laughing and having fun. Nothing gets you more happy as driving along the strip.


Last night Charlie took me for a drive and we ended up cruising the strip, then he says the magic words, the ones that made me fall in love with him, " Where would you like to go to dinner?" Oh, Yes!!!! I chose The Grand Lux cafe, at first we couldn't remember which hotel it was in, I knew it was a fancy one, so I said Bellagio. Wrong, then we asked, and they said Palazzo, but even though they have a Grand Lux there, that is not the one, The one I love is in The Venitian!


So make sure you go to the Venetian Grand Lux cafe and eat, get a patio (inside) table. You can sit and watch the tourists come and go, and watch the women try to walk around in 8 inch heels, and you will usually see 1 or 2 brides go by in their wedding dresses, we saw 3 last night!

The food is spectacular, I had a small combo of sirloin and shrimp scampi, the portion is the small version so it is just the right amount of food! Charlie had chicken alfredo.

What a fun night out, I love Las Vegas!

No comments: