Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rock your World!




Hey got more guitars up in my esty store! Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin, Motley Crue! I now have 6 in the series. I have a lot of fun wrapping them and naming them after classic rock songs!
***Side Note** I bought a spot in the father's day showcase on Etsy for Friday June 12th. My guitars will be featured in the showcase so check it out all day Friday!***

Had a fun weekend visiting friends. Friday found me at Colleen Mylers, where her and her hubby cooked me a fabulous dinner of brisket, homemade ceasar salad, twice baked potatoes, wow, it was awesome! I helped her set up her blog http://beadwizzard.blogspot.com/ and she fed me well for it, yeah that may be my new motto "will work for food".

Today found me at my Peace loving friend Jerry's, I helped her get her ipod all set up so she can download books and listen to them where ever she goes, she fed me a greek salad, I love greek dressing, wish I could of ate more but I was still stuffed from Colleen's!

What a fun and filling weekend, back to exercising on monday, no more excuses!

Hope you had a good weekend, doing what you love and loving what you do...it's the secret to life, you know!

No comments: