Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lake Havasu!!


Charlie driving the boat, and the new hangout Naked Pirate Bar.

Joe's rock is still there in the channel! Mary cruising in the passenger seat!

Me, chilling out! And charlie drinking beer and keeping cool!

Joe driving his Essex boat! Oh and this was Dixie, she was a sweetie that was hanging in the channel!
Oh it was so nice to be back, hanging with joe and mary at the river!
We cruised up river, (or was it down river)...to the new naked pirate bar to check it out, did not go in as it was saturday morning 7:30ish! Cruised back really slow and parked at the channel all day and watched the boats and drunk people go by, always entertaining!
Went to dinner at barleys and just hung out and relaxed..what a nice time!
Hope to go back in August, maybe charlie and I will buy a boat by then??

4 comments:

Colleen Mcgraw said...

looks like you guys had a really relaxing weekend, you both deserve it.

surfjade said...

Lake Havasu..it has been so long since I have been there. I used to be married to a guy who was a bare foot water skiier...
Totally amazing sport.

colleen myler said...

Looking at the pictures makes me feel cool! 'Course I could go in my pool and cool off!

Looks like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

You get the boat and I will make you a Naked Pirate Flag to go on it! Tanya