Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bailout!

Might as well do this....

Ok we got our taxes done and obviously the IRS thinks charlie and I should pay to bail out the big companies, we got gouged.
This one is going to hurt - so expect to see me slowly go crazy with boredom from staying home and cooking, I love to cook but it just never turns out good.

I will be making stuff in my own little craft room...oh the horrors, I really hate the IRS. I never understood why we can't just work and keep our money and do our own saving and spending, if everyone did this the world would be a better place!
Just my opinion.
So you can look forward to boring little videos of me making animals out of pipe cleaners and styrofoam...recycled newspaper and tin cans, oh I could make tin can wind chimes, yeah that's the ticket!
Oh thank gosh summer is on its way, all I need is a pina colada and my swimming pool, I will be content right in my own backyard,

What was it Dorothy said....
"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard."
Yep, thats where you'll find me.

No comments: