Sunday, November 16, 2008

A worthy cause...

I have been following the story of the vick dogs, the horribly abused dogs from the football player who is in prison for his crime against these poor animals. I am not normally a dog person, they never seemed to like me and I was scared of them for years, but we have had a few good ones, (lacy and woody)...and my sister has had some real sweethearts that won me over, (calvin and cujo)...well, this wine company has had an artist paint portraits of the vick dogs and put them on wine labels, the money will go to help the dogs, they are in Utah at best friends shelter getting the help they need to become healthy and hopefully rehabilitated so they can have loving homes.
Anyway if you want to buy some wine for your favorite wine lovers this christmas and give to a good cause at the same time please go to:
Dog Lovers Wine Club

Also in the giving spirit, Mandy has put a site on her blog that allowes you to give free food to animals by clicking on the link everyday! http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Thank you!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I have a couple wine lovers on my Christmas list I will for sure get them some of this wine!