Saturday, August 2, 2008

SLOW DOWN!!!

Oh gosh it is August already!!

What the heck is going on...I feel like summer is slipping through my hands and I can't hang on.

I guess I have just been too busy lately, and I need to take my own advice (see post on July 2)

I will try to slow down and enjoy the summer but there is always so much to do, I can never get any work done in my craft room because the rest of the house calls or there is bookkeeping to do, I wish I could just shut the door and play but I don't work like that, I have to have all my work done before I can play, thats the rules!

Ok the bills are sitting here and the kitchen is a mess and I don't feel like working, I have to send auction files too, Oh there just is not enough time in the day!

I heard a song today that reminded me of all the fun times we use to have going to Lake Havasu with Joe and Mary so enjoy and someday we may get back to the lake...

No comments: