Saturday, February 9, 2008

Restaurant review!

Friday night- we wanted to go see a movie at the new rave motion pictures theater but you gotta eat first right? So I said let's try that restaurant the pilots eat at on Sunset, it has windows you can watch the planes land and take off.
Panevino
We got a nice corner table all to ourselves with the best view!! It is beautiful in there no matter where you sit. They have a special for 50.00 - you pick an appitizer, soup or salad, entree, and a dessert! So I went with that, and Oh boy...the appitizer alone was worth it, grilled eggplant with feta, greek olives, and sun dried tomatoes, that was scrumptous! I then had the soup, vegatable soup with crab meat, it was ok. I chose the ravioli with lobster and spinach in a lobster bisque sauce, very tasty. Last came the Tirimisu, yummy! Charlie had the risotti with chicken and asparagus and he ate every bite! Over all Good stuff!!
Nice place to have dinner before heading to the New Town Square at the end of Sunset and Las Vegas blvd.
The Town Square is going to be amazing place to hang out, lots of neat shops and dining options (the Yard House will be there, Yum) and the movies, which we never got to see one because the next showing of the Bucket List was 11:00pm, we can't stay up that late!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

This is one of my most FAVORITE restaurants in town!!!(The other is Del Frisco's Steakhouse.)
Next time you go get the Sesame Crusted Tuna topped with Crab Mashed Potatoes. Yes there are big chunks of crab in the potatoes......I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! This is usually where I pick to go for my Birthday dinner.

I've always wanted to try their Cafe, we should plan a day & go over to the Gem & Bead Mall & lunch over there some time???