Saturday, May 30, 2009

Busy busy busy...

Sorry I have not posted lately, been working and hitting the trade shows...Charlie and I went to the gem and jewelry show wendesday and I picked out my 20th wedding anniversary band, we were able to buy wholesale so we saved a ton on it! I am having it sized and appraised and will have it on my blog June 10th! It is beautiful!!! I fell in love with it when I saw it!
So stay tuned!
Thursday found me at jewelry class and friday I went with some of the girls to the bead and jewelry shows, one at palace station and one at the convention center, we had a fun time hanging out and buying beads and other items! I found some neat turquoise peace signs and bought gemstones to make silver rings, will post pictures tomorrow as I have to get going, I am scrapping all day at one of ginger's crops!
See you soon!

No comments: