Friday, August 29, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Salad

Have I shared Buffalo Chicken salad with you???
I had a friend (Tanya) over for crafty crap day, we just sit around and work on projects and I make lunch and we just talk and bullshit as girlfriends do...
I was making my camera straps and she was beading, I decided to make our favorite lunch from sunset station cafe, buffalo chicken salads..

salad.jpg (275×250)
Easy peasy!

Take a head of lettuce and cut it into 4ths. then bake some buffalo spiced chicken pieces (from the frozen food section) in the oven, once done, plate the lettuce wedges and plop some chicken pieces on top, add some blue cheese dressing, bacon bits and red onion bits..serve, walaaa...yummy lunch.

I will share my camera straps on sunday, they will be in my etsy store, I hope you like them!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

BEST salad ever - thanks for a fabulous day, Chica!

lynn cockrell said...

This chicken looks like fun for football season!