Friday, February 15, 2008

Back to work!

It is the middle of february, I have projects galore to finish and more on the horizon that need to get done, thank goodness for my retreat coming up in march! I hope to get a lot accomplished. It is a croppin away retreat check out carolyn's website in my travel section links to the right...

As for my jewelry making, I start projects but some you can't finish in class so they sit here waiting to be completed. Working at home is not an option, I may have the room, but I can't start working on a project because I get called away or there is too much work around the house that needs done. Charlie starts racing this march which means I get saturdays all to myself, nice!

I am taking a class this saturday and monday so we will see if I can complete something and post a picture. Stay tuned!

No comments: