Thursday, May 18, 2017

My Etsy shop is restocked!

Whew, I have been stocking up my Etsy shop:  www.peaceloveandartshop.com  with lots of new goodies, guitar necklaces, harmonica necklaces, etc....

I like to name my pieces for music artists and songs....so I decided I would write little tidbits of info and some lyrics along with my items, go check it out my shop and learn a little something about your favorite song or band...

Just a couple pics of some of the items found at www.peaceloveandartshop.com :

Neil Young's "Cinnamon Girl"

Lynryd Skynyrd "FreeBird"

Janis Joplin "Kozmic Blues"

Moody Blues

November Rain "Guns and Roses"
They make wonderful gifts for the music lover in your life!! Plus you will be supporting a starving artisit....ME!!! Thank you everyone, have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: