Friday, November 18, 2016

Whew, time is flying by!

It is starting to get chilly here in the desert...
I broke out my sweaters and boots...
I am spending more time in my craft room, creating fun things...
My latest obsession is Lawn Fawn and Mama Elephant stamps and dies, they make the greatest cards!
I am using my Spellbinders machine,
I won it 2 years ago at Expo, so glad I am finally using the heck out of it!

Here are some fun cards I have made so far...
Made using LawnFawn alpaca stamp and die, dotted hillside die, and their plaid paper pack...I am learning to watercolor color my stamped images, really enjoying that process.

I also made this shaker card, shaker cards are my favorite thing to make!
The glass and the blender have beads and stuff, shake them up!
Here's a sample of how the stamps and dies come:
I have this set and will be making some Christmas cards with them! So fun!!
If you are interested in getting your own stamps and dies and so much more, head over to:
Or if you are looking to get me something awesome for Christmas they have gift certificates..hint hint wink wink!!
Hope you are creating fun things and trying to enjoy the fall season, go bake a pie and make someone happy!

1 comment:

Gayatri said...

All your cards are gorgeous. Love them all. Great work. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Christmas to Die For Challenge. Gayatri xx