Monday, January 11, 2016

Scrappin-Escapes

Got to go to San Diego for scrappin-escapes weekend! We had fun, about 85 scrappers! On saturday we all pooled some money and went in on the powerball! Wouldn't that have been fun to see us on the news winning the big one!! We put in 10.00 each and we did win some so they will roll it over for wednesday so there is still hope!

Christy cropping!

Me cropping!

Patti had fun little props to play with!




Wore the shirts I made!

christy, patti and me, oh I had to chop my hair off. It was dry and scraggly and I could not take it any longer!
Hope you had a fun weekend! If you want to have fun and scrapbook with a lot of fun gals, go here:
www.scrappinescapes.com

5 comments:

Hindustanka said...

hi Jackie! Loving to see your creative team :)
I am still using the blanket you sent for my little son, thank you so much! :)
Have a nice week!
Hugs!
Anna

Colleen Mcgraw said...

goofy girls ...looks like a lot of fun

Tanya said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - what fun you two had (at least it LOOKS like you did). The hair is adorable - I LOVE YOU GIRLS! XOXO

Tanya said...

And, hey - that's the most relaxed I've seen you, EVER, at a scrap thingey!

Colleen said...

Love your hair short-it's very becoming and makes you look younger, (like you're really old)!