Monday, June 8, 2015

Scrapbooking time!

My sister and I headed to San Diego for the www.Scrapbookexpo.com weekend crop and shop!

The expo was held at the town and country resort, they are working on renovations as the resort is very old and dated, but they are getting her fixed up and hopefully next year they will have a new spa and nicer rooms. We love staying here and this is our fourth time here, with expos and escapes. They have a mall right across the bridge with lots of shops and restaurants, Cheesecake Factory is our fave.

We shopped and dined on Thursday and got down to business of scrapbooking Friday and Saturday. I am almost done with my Scandinavian scrapbook, only 2 more scrapping trips left to get it done.

Next year we are headed to the British isles and Ireland!
The veiw from my room, the resort is beautiful

my frozen page, that was for Estonia, I was so cold!

expo had fun props to play with

too funny

working on her album

2 comments:

My Garden Diaries said...

Looks like so much fun!!! What a treat to create with people you love...and Ireland next year?!?!? That is going to be fantastic! Happy week to you friend....hope you are enjoying that pool!! Nicole xo

Colleen Mcgraw said...

Looks like another fun filled weekend with your sister, your view from your room is wonderful. It's been so long since I've seen you I wonder if I will know what you still look like? Glad you guys had fun