Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Scrapbook expo Ontario

Just got back from scrapbook expo in Ontario California!
We scrapped, we ate, we drank wine!
I got some nice pages done in my Scandinavian Cruise book.
Travis, Rebecca, and Della came out one day to have lunch!
So good to see them!
Taking the rest of the year off to snuggle down for winter, I have 4 scrapbook trips planned for next year, wheeeee!!

christy

Mary

Me

Hmm, someone runs hot and someone runs cold!
 I always bring a scarf, hat and my fingerless mittens!
Those warehouses get mighty cold!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Love the first shot of you and Travis (and his "posse"). Looks like you had fun in the cold!

Elisabeth said...

Looks like you had an amazing time!

Colleen Mcgraw said...

You kill me with the mittens,scarf and sweater...looks like another fun adventure