1. A cat for my love of cats, not really a dog person, although I would love to have German shepherd to protect me from the evils of the world. But it is nice to have a cat around the house, Sammy is wonderful, he is a nice companion when he is home!
2. My monkey for my son, he is a hairy little beast and so funny, a monkey was the thing to have!
3. Lucky Clover, my hubby won't let me get his name on me, he thinks it would jinx us, so I got this clover that says lucky, I am lucky to have a husband who spoils me rotten!
4. Get busy living, or get busy dying. Got that on my wrists for my mom and mother in law, they worked all their lives for nothing, once retired they just holed up in their little homes and eventually passed away. I don't want that to happen to me, so I have my daily reminder to live life to the fullest!
|I am a little too happy getting inked, I just love it!|
|They are bold but will fade down nicely, with my feet in the sun all the time.|
Each one invokes so many memories!!
5. Got my anchor tattoos last night, we went down to The Orleans to catch the last of the Rockabilly Viva Las Vegas show. Rockabilly retros come to town dressed to the hilt with all the clothing and hairdos and classic cars, it is such a cool thing to see, I love it all. They have some tattooers that work the rounds and I decided to get my anchors for all the cruises I have been on. Andrew James King is the tattooer, email@example.com he is based out of Utah. Now when I see my anchors I can remember each trip!
My 5 Anchors:
1- my 40th birthday cruise to Mexico with Joe and Mary!
2-cruise up the pacific coast to Canada, a scrapbooking cruise with my sister, saw my first whale out in the ocean swimming along the ship side, I was rocked to sleep with the ocean waves as the seas got choppy!
3-Alaska, I went dog sledding and saw how massive a glacier really is!!
4- Spain and Italy, I went to my very first wine tasting in Tuscany, I saw the Vatican where everyone stands to see the Pope.
5-This anchor will be for my Scandinavian cruise next month...I can't wait to have another adventure!!